Introduction to the document
Consumer expectations are changing. Covid-19 dramatically accelerated a change in habits and requirements. Consumers expect a seamless experience across the channels they choose: one that’s fast, personalised, effortless and transparent. Vehicles must be visible through search, and it must be straightforward to connect all stages of the customer journey, including trading in a part-exchange and arranging funding. To create this seamless end-to-end experience, connecting data and touchpoints is vital.
Download our free definition document to understand more about this trend and its influence on the automotive sector.
Areas of focus
At Cox Automotive, we are focused on several key areas within this trend:
- Impact of changing retail models
- Managing market data and intelligence to support consumer search and vehicle visibility
- Developing tools and technologies to help retailers surface the right vehicles to consumers at the right times
- Connecting different stages of the customer journey
- Anticipating and responding to future buyer behaviour trends
- Understanding the impacts of EVs on the consumer buyer journey
What you’ll get from this document
Download the full definition document to access further information and context on this trend, including:
- What do we mean by consumer expectations and buyer behaviour?
- What comes next for consumer engagement?
- Linked micro trends and areas of focus
- What does this mean in practice?
- Resources and further reading