Automotive retail is changing
Digital tools and online channels are now a staple of the used car buying journey. To find out what today’s used car buyer expects from the retailers they interact with and how well their needs are being met, we surveyed over 3,000 car owning consumers and used car dealers.
The findings of this extensive study are presented in this new report. In it, we seek to answer some of the key questions facing used car retailers today.
From the research, we identified six key themes:
- Dealers are exceeding expectations when it comes to digital functionality
- A slick part-ex process is key – and a missed opportunity for some dealers
- Demand for a simple & joined up experience is universal – and dealers are on the way
- Online engagement is commonplace - and demand is rising
- Dealers are investing in their websites and online capabilities – and they see the benefits
- There is demand for an entirely online sales capability – and it’s growing
Download the report now to review the stats and sentiment behind these themes.